June 29, 2010By sYnc
Explored with Winch It In
Opened – April 1959
Closed – September 1991
This ROC Post has declined steadlily over the years, the top of the vents have been off for a long while and some time ago an attempt to chop away at the concrete on top of the hatch has left a nasty mess.
Below ground many items seem to have been stolen, even since April of this year, sadly there will be nothing left in this post soon. We visited this post as part of an objective to take in all three of the Bedford 10 Cluster with Sutton Bassett 11 and Clipston 12 making up the rest of the cluster.
As suggested by the cluster name this ROC Post came under ROC Group HQ No 7 Bedford